Imagine having a trusted professional in your home to explain and help with child and adolescent issues such as discipline, screen time, anger, moodiness, outbursts, school refusal, and parent-child communication. Child Counseling Services provides parent workshops that educate and reassure you in an atmosphere of privacy and shared concerns among friends.
How to Arrange a Parent Workshop
- Gather a group of parents, friends and family members. Gatherings can be as few as 2-3 participants or as many as 10-12.
- Together, compile a list of concerns, issues, and challenges that you have encountered with your children.
- Contact us to schedule your selected workshop, including the topics you would like to discuss. Gatherings generally last between 1.5 and 2 hours.
- Book two or more sessions for a discount.
- Payment is based on the number of participants, with a minimum fee discussed.
How We Run the Workshop
- We’ll arrive at your home about 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. We may have handouts. If so, we’ll bring enough copies for you and your guests.
- We’ll manage the discussion to cover as many topics as we can in the time allotted.
We look forward to providing individualized, professional, and useful strategies to you and your friends to enrich your parenting experience. Our current workshops are listed below. Please let us know if you have a different topic in mind. We’ll be happy to consider it.